WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two long weeks since I bought a G-Shock. I've been enjoying my Seiko diver and 2 more are in the mail but I'm starting to get the GT's again ( G-Shock Tremens as opposed to DT's Delirium Tremens )

Here are my current options :

MIB 2 Mudman
Another Raysman ( Guardian Angel)
Older Gulfman
Fisherman
Lungman

see the pattern ? ;-)

Already have 1 MIB 2 Riseman, 3 Frogs and 1 blue middle sea Raysman plus off white current mudman.

So let's forget the Raysman as I already have one.

Any suggestions ? ( Apart from counselling )

;-)

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guardian Angel for me.
Yes, there's something about that watch; I'm not sure if it's the design or the idealism that attracts me. Everytime I read the words, ' We Dare To Care', imprinted on the bezel, I feel strangely optimistic. ;-)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
As usual, I agree with Tribe.
Great watch and great organization.. which unfortunately is long gone...

Enjoy your hunt Kim,
Craig

·
Registered
428 Posts
Personally, I'd be all over the Mudman. Then I'd be off to TikTox.com for their last remaining Mudman replacement bezel.
Just checked at ticktox the bezel has sold I hope you managed to buy it Buzzbait.

Kim my favourite G is the Guardian angel;-).

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the mudman - 8400 - is my most desired watch. since my last G9100 didn't work out, I'm going to be all over trying to get one. Oh, and by they way, I just got that Bezel as a future backup;-).

Mike:)
Good luck Mike :-!

I think I'll just get another vintage 5600, at least I know for sure that I'll like it ;-)

I wonder if I'd wear a Guardian Angel at all except around the house or on a train. :-s

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Everytime I read the words, ' We Dare To Care', imprinted on the bezel, I feel strangely optimistic. ;-)
I'd rather it wasn't there, to be honest. :-d

Oddly, I don't actually associate the watch with those fellas in berets - I just like the look of it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Call me a non-conformist, but I really like the old Fisherman design a lot. I'm a tad disappointed when I realize the current Gulfman uses black paint to make it look like there is a bezel underneath the case protector :-(

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
We have a similar band of strongly minded individuals that inhabit the underground! Unfortunately they have no interest in protecting you but just want your spare change or to sell you a big issue!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Two long weeks since I bought a G-Shock. I've been enjoying my Seiko diver and 2 more are in the mail but I'm starting to get the GT's again ( G-Shock Tremens as opposed to DT's Delirium Tremens )

;-)

Kim, how can you be sure it's GTs and not DTs ;-) ;-)

Oh, and I vote for a Pathfinder, PAW1300, black strap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts