·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GIRARD PERREGAUX
Gyromatic 39 Jewels Chronometer Grade
Heavy 80 Mic. Gold Plated
40.00 mm Lug To Lug And 30.00 mm Wide Excluding The Crown

I've been after this watch for quite some time. I just never found one in such great condition. I got the watch for $50 less then my maximum, which I was prepared to increase if needed. On to the seller's pictures.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Excellent GP emmanuelgoldstein :-!

all Gyromatic´s are quite fine, particularly these with 39 jewel and yours seems to be in very good condition.

Congrats for the acquisition

Kingmatic

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Very nice indeed. On the movement shot the crown seems to be missing. Is it a split stem? It doesn't look like a frontloader.:think:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lovely watch!

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent GP emmanuelgoldstein :-!

all Gyromatic´s are quite fine, particularly these with 39 jewel and yours seems to be in very good condition.

Congrats for the acquisition

Kingmatic
Thank you I am pretty happy I was able to purchase this one.

Beautiful watch. I have to say I love my G-P it gets lots of wrist time. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.
I am sure I will I have been after this watch for several months.

Very nice indeed. On the movement shot the crown seems to be missing. Is it a split stem? It doesn't look like a frontloader.:think:
I believe it is a split stem. I wasn't able to find to many details about the movement. Hopefully Dr. Ranfft will chime in. Now you have me wondering.

Lovely watch!
Thank You.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
It's one of the case designs where the movement sits in a one-piece case with the crystal forming a "lid". The bezel (with lugs) then goes over top to hold it all in place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts