Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new watch has stubbornly failed to arrive... :-(

So it's been this one all week.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
It's still Thursday here on the East Coast of the US, but if I were a betting man. I bet I'll wear my new G2500 on Friday, oh it's Payday Friday for me ;).

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
This one as dw-5200

·
Registered
765 Posts

The Olive Green reverse-display Mudman for my Friday :)

TGIF! :-!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Thanks Nick ;-)

Credit to the good lighting in my office :-d

Hey Foam,

That's one of the better looking pics of the olive reverse Muddy I've seen, nice shot!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Thanks Nick ;-)

Credit to the good lighting in my office :-d

At least you could still take pics in the office, if I were to do that, I would be looked at in 'Shock' by colleagues, they are not 'watch people'.:-(

They can't tell the difference between a digital Casio and a G-Shock, and they can't believe why would anyone have more than one timepiece. My boss has been wearing the same swiss watch for 12 years.

Except for one pretty lady colleague, who's into swiss watches:-! She's the one that I converse with the most.

And all feelings of sympathy from you guys are welcomed.

·
Registered
765 Posts
At least you could still take pics in the office, if I were to do that, I would be looked at in 'Shock' by colleagues, they are not 'watch people'.:-(
I had to be discreet when taking the photo; cannot afford to let anyone see me taking photos when they walk past my desk :-d

They can't tell the difference between a digital Casio and a G-Shock, and they can't believe why would anyone have more than one timepiece. My boss has been wearing the same swiss watch for 12 years.
Except for one pretty lady colleague, who's into swiss watches:-! She's the one that I converse with the most.
You have to introduce them to this forum, Pat :-d

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just wondering, what's the new watch that has stubbornly failed to arrive?

My new watch has stubbornly failed to arrive... :-(

·
Registered
4,930 Posts

And all feelings of sympathy from you guys are welcomed.
My office usually just includes me so if I take a camera no one would really notice. But no one likes watches at my workplace.. :-( I did notice an ER doc I was working with had a Rolex GMT.... wasn't that impressed with it, looks uncomfortable as all get out..

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,572 Posts
Great watches already in this thread. Kim, is that the Alessi Record watch, that Brian Andersen reviewed on GMT+9? I like that watch (I am still a vinyl junkie)....

I wear my G-520D-4 today. Actually I'm wearing it the past few days. R2-D2 likes it.

More robot's?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Great watches already in this thread. Kim, is that the Alessi Record watch, that Brian Andersen reviewed on GMT+9? I like that watch (I am still a vinyl junkie)....
Cheers,
Sjors
Hiya Sjors :)

Yep, that's the Alessi Record which I bought after reading about it on the GMT+9 site. It's the 40mm version and it looks HUGE on the wrist in real life. The photo doesn't do it justice. The straps a bit thin (20mm) so I'll try a 22mm Rhino or Nato, I think.

cheers,

1 - 20 of 47 Posts