WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the group, Thomas (Evil_Alien).

We look forward to you sharing your insights, information and 30 years of experience with us "lay persons".

And any information you could share about the mysterious "black seamaster" successor to the 2254.50, would be greatly appreciated. Most have speculated that Omega would let the PO suffice as the only black diver in the line. But us traditionalists have been hoping a "non-coaxial" SeMP would re-emerge.

GB!

Fr. John+

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hi Thomas,

Though I haven't seen you yet, I'll take Fr. John's word that you are here. :) Welcome aboard, and I think the question that Fr. John articulated is on the tip of many of our tongues.

Oh, and don't be reticent about discussing privileged information with us. I'll guarantee that none of us would breath a word. ;-) (Hope I can get my fingers uncrossed under the table here.)

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Hmmmmm...We don't know you but yet we follow? Kind of like the anti-caliber. But most experts claim the anti-caliber resides in Europe. But if you have anti-caliber powers you can be any where you want! Poof..look at me I'm here...poof I'm there. This is dark! John Wilson.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
I'll be friends with you for 50% off...........

Welcome! Great bunch of guys (and a gal) here. We want to know the dirt, the secrets and the skinny on what going on.
Glad to have you here!
jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts