WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was certain I wouldn't see this thing in 2018, and, yet, here I am in 2018 wearing it.

Super happy - this thing is so awesome. The buckle and subtle refinements are a fairly significant jump from the prototype that I had.

Keep your eyes on them mailboxes, and for those of you with a few more days to wait: keep your head up, its totally worth it.

Ev

IMG_2313.JPG

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure is nice looking. Any more pics?
I'll get some more up soon. Busy day yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got an email from Ed a few days ago with tracking info.
Yep. I got an email, too. You should holler at Ed, and see if you can do an in person handoff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Aaarrrghh! I was too busy doing final checks and shipping today to check this thread. Your watch was shipped 2 hours ago, Dave :)

Shoot me an email if you have time to meet. I may be a little busy though.....

Oh man, are there tracking numbers coming in email, or are they just showing as surprises? The irony - I'll likely miss this before I (ironically) leave for Hong Kong.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Mine today ...

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

Got to stop here. Looking forward to try it on this Friday. :)

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Initial impression is that it meets everything I expected so far, which is good. I'll get a better idea by end of the week.

Reactions: Everett464 and hked

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was certain I wouldn't see this thing in 2018, and, yet, here I am in 2018 wearing it.

Super happy - this thing is so awesome. The buckle and subtle refinements are a fairly significant jump from the prototype that I had.

Keep your eyes on them mailboxes, and for those of you with a few more days to wait: keep your head up, its totally worth it.

Ev

View attachment 13762905

The Blue dial looks much more blue than the prototype. Super happy about that, looks great!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Blue dial looks much more blue than the prototype. Super happy about that, looks great!
It's definitely blue, but it is (and was with the prototype) exactly what I suspected based on the renders. That photo I posted is a RAW file that I edited for Instagram (i.e. without regard to true color rendering, and only to lookin' sexy), so, it may a bit oversaturated. Also it seems like there is quite a bit of blue on the hands which makes me think I was wearing my blue sweater and it popped into the reflection.

All that to say, the watch is beautiful and blue, but no more blue than expected, and certainly no more blue than the prototype.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Test driving this babe for a short while ...

IMG_0690-01.jpeg

Nice. |>

But the real star is the ...

IMG_0691-01.jpeg

"Beads Of Rice" bracelet and the case profile which wears thin ...

IMG_0689-01.jpeg

Plus nice BGW9 lume. :-!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts