WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I received this beautiful, and extraordinary dive watch, made by www.extatico.es. The watch is quite different from what I am used to, but I must say this is meant to be a very positive comment. Some watches never get the attention from other people (regardless if they are into watches or not), but this one, well, look at the shape and sizes, and you will understand.

Got myself a new camera to play with (NIKON D7100) and this one was taken with a programmed setting:

In black and white:

and the rest in color:

Related links:
Extatico on Facebook
Diver Project in Spain
EXTático Diver - unboxing and other pics
EXTático Juntor CUSTOM
EXTático Juntor BRONZE

·
Registered
3,701 Posts

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
that's a Very Nice Diver. .
but 44mm isn't so Huge in my World :).!

Congratulations.. Wear it in Good Health

Reactions: Nishant

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Might be not everyone's cup of tea but no doubts here.. it truly is an eye-catcher!
Outstanding shots by the way. :-!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Really dig the bezel and especially the oversized hands....not sure about "EXT", seems like it should be on a golf ball rather than a watch face

·
Registered
310 Posts
I wondered how this one would turn out and even considered ordering until I tried wading through the unintelligible website. Have to say its looks great. Very strong design that certainly won't be confused with the usual boutique clones and nice quality from the look of the photos. Even the strap looks good, if a bit limiting in terms of choice

·
Registered
609 Posts
Cool -- different. I actually like it monotone (the black and white shot). What is it with these sawtooth bezels?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks real nice enjoy there are some quite unique looking designs around just now. I am guessing you can't just throw a NATO or Isofrane on that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Wrist shot ?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
The Bronze version looks really good, imo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts