WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The largest watch (45 mm) I've yet to strap on and, dang if it doesn't look ok to my eye, thx to dark dial, wide bezel and those shortish lugs. Either that, or I'm losing my eyesight the older I get. Beautiful thing, blue sunburst dial really pops in the metal, fit/finish great with quality clicking bezel and firm screw down crown. One of the few deployants that feels comfortable on my wrist (every other watch with one I've replaced with standard buckles), lume on the bezel fascinating, don't dive but guess I could now. Hope you enjoy my quickly snapped and very poor pics . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Congrats!! The bezel is my favorite thing about the FF. It's so shiny and slick looking.

At 45mm, I'll never be able to wear one, but I'm sure jealous of those able to pull it off.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Looks great on you! Congrats!

~Sherry.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's an awesome diver! I love the bezel and the wrist presence must be something to behold. Congrats on your Fifty Fathoms!

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
that's a very nice piece! looks great on your wrist!

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
it's not too bad, the level of detail of course is amazing.

on the side note: very interesting pattern for caseback remover, double studs and all.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I think it looks terrific. Divers are supposed to be big! A beautiful watch to add to that great collection. Congrats

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Yes it's huge and yes, it looks great! :-!

I admit you took me by surprise with this one. ;-)

Your collection was already excellent, with an accepted - and recognized - emphasis on classy high quality pieces with moderate dimensions. And now, this diver is only going to make the whole set even more interesting!

Please, let me congratulate you on this purchase!

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Gadzooks... that is absolutely stunning. And a perfect change of pace for your collection. I think you hit this one out of the park, huge congratulations! I hope you get the chance to take some more pics of it... I want to see more (But I may need to put on a bib before I look).

-Max

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Beautiful watch. Congrats.

I handled this model earlier last year - stunning - by far my favourite FF.

The size looks good on you. Wears like a diver should.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts