WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was casually looking around for a digital watch with a vibration alarm feature a couple days ago. I looked at a couple of Timex models and a couple of Casio G-Shocks... countless other "no-name" watches, too. I'm not sure how exactly, but I stumbled on the Casio W735H, and at $27 on Amazon, I figured what the heck, so I bought it.

It arrived today and I gotta say, for $27 it's not bad at all! It's almost exactly the same size as the Casio G-Shock 6900, and similarly designed, too. It is noticeably more cheaply made, but it's not a G-Shock, so I'm not disappointed.

The LCD display is quite possibly the "crisp-est" I've ever seen in a digital watch. The vibrate-alarm is strong and very noticeable when it goes off. I doubt it will wake me up, but nothing really does outside of a car horn or earthquake. The backlight is not an EL light as is typically found on modern watches, but is a LED "super illuminator" - it is a nice, bright white light that illuminates the entire display.

If you're looking for something "cool" to wear around when doing yard work, or want a watch with a vibrate feature that won't break the bank, look into the W735H - It's an absolute bargain!

I chose the blue version, but it is available in other color options, as well.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't know much about the GShock line even though they have been very popular for the last ten years, so when I saw this model on my friend's wrist I thought it actually was a GShock, much to my surprise it is a $27 Casio that looks very good and does all the things the OP mentioned with perfect execution. My friend has it in a light gray color and I think that is the same one I will purchase.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts