WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What is your favorite Eberhard Champion V watch design?

• Champion V Watch design by JMunchow

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Champion V Watch design by Zarith

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • Champion V Watch design by moky

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Champion V Watch design by Dsaat

Votes: 70 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

During the last few weeks some of the most interesting watch designs have been made. It's Time to Vote!

Every member is allowed to pick one of the following designs as his or her personal favorite:

#1 by JMunchow:

#2 by Zarith:

#3 by moky:
bluefinal.jpg
#4 by Dsaat:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Voted. Not going to say which as I don't want to insult any of the 3 other beautiful designs, although at this point my vote is fairly obvious.
Great work by all involved!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Voted, I think we know for who :) Seriously great work everyone and good luck, this was a fun design competition!

·
Registered
185 Posts
My compliments to all designs; though I do have a favorite, I think they're all nice enough that Inwant to own them ;)

Sent through Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,688 Posts
#3 was kinda hard to look at.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
All designs are great and should be put into production by some manufacturer, but Design 4 stands out in it's purity.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I went with the design by Dsaat because it's the most legible to me---but I would never buy it---I just hate the huge Tachemeter scale instead of a usable bezel....

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Panda dials are the love.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Executed.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Done. Looks like I also voted for the strong horse, but #1 was a VERY close second. It looks to have DNA from the brand and could easily be a piece in the current catalog! Well done to all.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
While they are all good looking designs #2 really struck a chord with me. Good luck to all of the competitors.

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Design #4 by Dsaat is really, truly awesome.

·
Registered
976 Posts
#1 is nice but seems to look similar to the case n dial of the Tudor grantour chrono.
#2 has got a nice dial but the bezel is weird. The bezel wouldnt look good in a real life.
#3 is really messy. Its really hard to read.
#4 the only one with the normal look.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
4 is good and I voted for it. Gotta say tho that i really liked 1 too, but on balance 2 is a killer design, seems quite original and could become a classic ... if I was to recast my vote it would ne for no 2

1 - 20 of 31 Posts