WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This arrived a couple of day's ago, an Omega Genéve Megaquartz from around '73 but knowing me that's probably wrong :-s.

Practically in mint condition and oh so pretty, I'm in love (yet again!).

I'm going to see a very nice man (Keith Tilley) about my SM120 f300 next weekend and he's going to regulate this one whilst I'm there. Apparently he uses his as a benchmark for all his other watches as it's regulated to 0.2 seconds a day! That's plenty good enough for me.

Thanks to all those that answered my questions about cal.1310 movement, you know who you are and you're heroes all.

Enough words, here's a few pics.

Cheers from a very happy Gary. :-d

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Lookin good, Gary. Congrats! I really like the integrated bracelet on this one. Out of curiosity what's the diameter?

eric

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Not bad, Gary. Normal, I'd say! :) Of course, I may be a bit biased. ;-)

·
Registered
8,409 Posts
Sitting at airport amusing myself.
very nice watch. Case looks the same as connie from same era.
different bezel - more like the cosmic 2000.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lookin good, Gary. Congrats! I really like the integrated bracelet on this one. Out of curiosity what's the diameter?

eric
Thanks Eric, it's 39mm sans crown, 41mm with, 45mm lug to lug and about 11mm thick. All dimensions taken with a ruler so not entirely accurate. The bracelet flares down from 27mm to 16mm. It's very smooth and comfortable on the wrist, not a hair puller at all, which is just as well!

Cheers,

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts