WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a note on the Public forum yesterday about this...

https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/could-my-grail-543485.html

...and then I found this new Bremont forum...duh!

Anyway, the long and short of it is, I have finally found my grail... the Bremont ALT1-P. Now all I have to do is figure out how to save enough money to buy one... :think:

Mike

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Make no mistake, it's a nice watch. I hope you succeed in getting it!

cheers.

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
But as far as my personal "grail" Bremont goes, it has to be the long-sold-out EP120. Hey ho.
The EP120 was a fantastic watch. The 'prop' style case back was very unusual.
I think that it is a fantastic watch to want as a "grail".
My personal grail is the ALT1-Z/BK. It's an amazing watch that I will get some day!

cheers.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The EP120 was a fantastic watch. The 'prop' style case back was very unusual.
I think that it is a fantastic watch to want as a "grail".
My personal grail is the ALT1-Z/BK. It's an amazing watch that I will get some day!

cheers.
I looked at the ALT1-Z as well, but I don't have a lot of use for a GMT complication. I also gave some attention to the ALT1-C, but there's something about the three-subdial chronos like the ALT1-P that just "looks right" to me...

Mike

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I looked at the ALT1-Z as well, but I don't have a lot of use for a GMT complication. I also gave some attention to the ALT1-C, but there's something about the three-subdial chronos like the ALT1-P that just "looks right" to me...

Mike
Go with what you feel, Mike. Only you'll wear it, so it'd better be right!

cheers.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Having the same problem deciding between Bremont watches myself. I have a Z purchase scheduled later in the year and can't decide between the P & C for an immediate purchase!:-s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts