WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have quickly come into the possession of another watch. This is an ivy ladies watch. I wanted to know more information about ivy watches but couldn't find any. Does anyone know any more about Ivy watches? Are they as rare as the lack of information suggests?
I know that is key wound, but just a quick question. Once the key is inserted does the key turn clockwise or anticlockwise? How can you tell?
Thanks
James IMG-3482[1].JPG

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Hello all,
I have quickly come into the possession of another watch. This is an ivy ladies watch. I wanted to know more information about ivy watches but couldn't find any. Does anyone know any more about Ivy watches? Are they as rare as the lack of information suggests?
I know that is key wound, but just a quick question. Once the key is inserted does the key turn clockwise or anticlockwise? How can you tell?
Thanks
James View attachment 12968971
Depends on the movement. But by the looks of the watch I would say not a fusee so clockwise.

It was a chain driven fusee it would be counterclockwise.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
From mikrolisk:

Word trade mark Image trade mark Manufacturer Location and details
I V Y (auf Blättern im Hosenbandorden)Numa JeanninUhren, Uhrenteile; Fleurier, Schweiz; registriert am 9.12.1912
IvyNuma Jeannin SA / Ivy Watch Factory / Fabrique Numa JeanninUhren, Uhrenteile; Fleurier, Schweiz; registriert am 28.1.1907
IvyPark Watch Import Co. Inc.Kleinuhren; Buffalo (NY), USA; registriert am 15.7.1928

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,209 Posts
Do you have a photo of the movement? Also, what do the other words on the dial say?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts