WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gotten their hands or allocation on the big Pilot Patrouille Suisse???

Understand its limited to 250pcs and only 100pcs will be distributed to 50 IWC Boutiques WorldWide and 150pcs will be kept within Switzerland for sale....

I only heard that there is one piece coming to IWC Singapore and it has already been reserved. Might or might not have another 1 or 2 pcs max coming to Singapore.

I think its very very nice

iwc-big-pilots-watch-patrouille-suisse-0.jpg

690_9d41c66f4e3fbb0e31fe42272f04fb411c21541a.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That crown is really an accident waiting to happen.
Big crowns are typical of such pilot watches, due to pilots wearing gloves and needing to adjust their watches during the olden days.

How is 'that crown' different?
great looking watch, but something that I guess I won't see in my part of the world.
Yup, great looking watch :)

That looks to be the standard BP crown. I don't think accidents to the crown are reported very commonly.
Yup that is the standard BP crown. The Zenith 'Pilot' watches have way bigger crowns lol

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
nothing's wrong with the Crown, all Big Pilots have the same diamond crown. i've never had a problem with mine.
on a different Note. i Love the Grey Dial but not so much the sub second. i much prefer the center second.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
nothing's wrong with the Crown, all Big Pilots have the same diamond crown. i've never had a problem with mine.
on a different Note. i Love the Grey Dial but not so much the sub second. i much prefer the center second.
Mine popped off, but I got it fixed pretty easily and without too much expense thanks to my local AD.

I agree that the central second is nicer. The grey ardoise dial is beautiful as well, I happen to have one on my model. I was wondering if the fact that there is a seconds subdial would make the watch slimmer, but this special edition is still at least 16 mm thick unless I'm mistaken.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts