WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you instist on buying an IWC watch, be prepared for byzantine service. I own three and will never buy another. My Big Pilot went in for a third repair in a year and a half. This time, they will have it for 3 months (second time crown repair). Each repair has kept the watch from me for 2 to 3 months. They've had my watch in their possesion almost as much as I have. No applogies from them, no contact. Nothing. I'm not even discussing the quality issue - why has my $10,000 watch needed three repairs already. I'm more upset at the lack of responsiveness and lack of performance. Hire more people...get organized, hey, it's a business IWC! I just get the bad news from my AD (who is certainly appologetic). IWC must think customers will just roll with it, and stay faithful Well, I'm done. :-|

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Hello Idv, it might help if you let us know which country you are located in. ;-)

As someone once remarked on an IWC forum, "Why should I be concerned that my Big Pilot spends so much time in repair? - that's why I got two of them!" I am still undecided whether this was tongue-in-cheek or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts