1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
135 Posts
I like the watch and the design, but ultimately when I am picking a watch to pull the trigger on I look at price and see what else there is (obviously) and there are lots of other pieces I would pick before this one.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is true. If this watch were in the $4k-$5k realm, I would definitely put it on my list. However, for $16k, I would rather get something else or even 2-3 different watches and be much happier.

If it were cheaper though, we'd lose the ceramic and in-house movement. I personally wouldn't mind it in ss with a 7750 if the price is 1/4 of it's current retail price.

Still, the watch looks great.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
there was a time when that watch was on my most wanted list. i still see as a work of art but my time as a collector is winding down. figured i would spend more time golfing with my little girl.b-)

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
To be honest, the new Da Vinci line isn't my favourite IWC line.. but this new ceramic Da Vinci is simply gorgeous! I've worn it at the Ace/IWC Novelty Show and my co-worker wore one at another event and I love it. It looks very masculine.

Reactions: heuerolexomega
1 - 10 of 10 Posts