WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be posting a few of my better watches in the upcoming days as they just aren't getting enough wrist time. You can blame a good old G9000 Mudman for that.

This IWC is my grail. I don't feel right just holding onto it, so its up for grabs. It comes with EVERYTHING it came with, including the card of the salesman who sold it. Any questions, please ask. I'm not going to talk about how great the Ingenieur line is, as you probably know if you clicked on the $3800 price tag.

As this is rather high in value, and I want both parties to feel safe, I can accept paypal and personal checks for this transaction. Of course I'm going to wait till the check clears before I send the watch to its new owner, but its an option if that would make you feel safer. There's no need for accepting personal checks as I have quite the honorable reputation here and have a longstanding verified/confirmed paypal account.

So go ahead and click on the picture to see whats in the box! You're in for a glorious surprise.

web.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts