WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Know that the bracelet for this watch is regarded as top of the line and very comfortable but it just isn't my style. Does anyone know of other bracelet options that would fit the watch relatively well? Have had my eye on this watch for awhile but not liking the look of the bracelet has prevented me from purchasing. This would be a summer / travel watch, hence prefer bracelet for those warm months.

Ideally a bracelet that would hug the case so to speak opposed to a straight across bracelet without end links that match up to the case. Prefer the style of the Blancpain X-71 or a Ball Engineer type of bracelet. Wish I could actually combine these watches somehow! Thanks for any ideas. (pics below not mine)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
The bracelet looks much better in person and is absolutely as comfortable as stated. I've only had mine on a strap when off the bracelet, but keep it full time all steel nowadays.

The UTC is my favorite watch period. Pictures do not do it justice.
Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.