WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Jörg Schauer is a the top of my shortlist for my new watch.
Has anyone out there seen or have any "on the wrist" shots of any of the Jörg Schauer Edition ( 6-12) watches?
All that I can find are catalogue/sales shots. I must say they are impressive looking watches. I love the design. Just wondered what they look like in/on the flesh!
Thanks,
C

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Here is an only wrist shot I had. I sold mine a while back but plan on getting another in the future, maybe a black dial Edition.

Cheers, -Pat

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am away from home, so cannot post mine.

However a few searches of the forum should find some of the ones I have posted.

·
Registered
271 Posts
While no picture, I was able to see and feel what I believe was a #12 at the Watchbuys roadshow over the weekend. Another gentleman attending the event was wearing a Zentral which gave me another opportunity to see a non chrono (thinner) implementation of his case and design. Both watches exuded quality. I would of liked to see a flat bezel (42mm) next to a angled bezel (41mm) as that is one of the last decisions I need to make before ordering. Regardless, the build quality and industrial design aesthetic made these two of my favorite watches at the event.

-scott

·
Registered
742 Posts
I was very close to getting an edition 6, love the look. Unfortunately I made the decision it is simply too large for my 6.5" wrist. I was going to ask for a custom build with the edition 12 angeled bezel but it is still tall and long.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The last post has worried me a bit - I was thinking of the #6 or #9, but I am thinking it will look too "chunky" on my average wrist, especially as they have the flat bezel.
any wrist shots of those models will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
678 Posts
The last post has worried me a bit - I was thinking of the #6 or #9, but I am thinking it will look too "chunky" on my average wrist, especially as they have the flat bezel.
any wrist shots of those models will be much appreciated.
My wrist is only 6.75" - and they all look fine. By far the largest watch I have is a 44mm, and even that looks OK.

If you are able to wear one your mind will be put at rest. There may be someone on the forum that could help - I am in London if that is any good??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that Andrzej. I am overseas right now, but travelling back tonight. I live in Derbyshire. Same country, wrong ends.
Cheers,
C

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for that Andrzej. I am overseas right now, but travelling back tonight. I live in Derbyshire. Same country, wrong ends.
Cheers,
C
Hello cadalso,
here are some shots of my Edition 1 Chrono. The dimensions are same as the other editions.
Hope i can help you.

pfeife
TAG Heuer 6000
TAG Heuer S/el Chronometer
TAG Heuer 4000
Stowa Marine Original
Nomos Tangomat Ruthenium Datum
Nomos Tangente Stort

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi pfeife , My wrist is a fraction under 7"
Thanks for those pics by the way, the watch looks great.
I still can't make my mind up!!
Cheers,
C

·
Registered
310 Posts
When I was in Engelsbrand and had a look at the Chronos and the Marine Original my impression was that taking my small wirst into account (about 7") everything >40mm is too much. Nevertheless my impression was that an angular bezel like the edition 12 has some mitigating potential and therefore would be OK.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts