WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first started looking at a PAM homages the general consensus was that Jackson watches were of higher quality and he was more on top of things, and that getat was just a no name who could take a week to email you back and a couple months to get you your watch. But, as of lately thing seemed to have flipped, Jackson quality has gone out the window and he is messing up orders left and right. I have heard that Tat stepped it up and is getting things right now. Is all of this correct? Is the general consensus that I should go with Tat if I want to order a Pam homage right now?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here is the thread that has recent experiences. https://www.watchuseek.com/f71/best-panerai-homage-part-3-a-779017.html
Getat went afk for like a month and buyers were jumping his ship. Last week however he came back and started replying so I would say strike while the iron is hot with him. I recently got a Radiomir from him and love it!! Great watch. It did take about a month and half from order to my wrist. As for Jackson you'll have to refer to the linked thread and wade through the posts. I'd say skip to the last ten pages or so. Good luck

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I would say strike while the iron is hot with him. I recently got a Radiomir from him and love it!! Great watch. It did take about a month and half from order to my wrist. As for Jackson you'll have to refer to the linked thread and wade through the posts. I'd say skip to the last ten pages or so. Good luck
I'm still torn on this. I had emailed Tat several times after placing my order weeks ago, during his latest MIA state, asking if he'd be able to get the watch to me before Christmas. I finally sent a request to cancel the order after 3+weeks of receiving no replies. I finally received a reply message with "canceled" last week while I was away on vacation. I emailed him yesterday, again to see if he could get me a watch before Christmas, after seeing some of the recent posts that he was responsive to others' emails but have not received a reply. Now I'm thinking it'll be too late to get an order in so I'm considering giving Jackson the go ahead. Of course, Jackson doesn't have the level of customization that Tat offers and I understand the lume on the Jackson MM isn't as good as what Tat uses.

This is such a pain...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm still torn on this. I had emailed Tat several times after placing my order weeks ago, during his latest MIA state, asking if he'd be able to get the watch to me before Christmas. I finally sent a request to cancel the order after 3+weeks of receiving no replies. I finally received a reply message with "canceled" last week while I was away on vacation. I emailed him yesterday, again to see if he could get me a watch before Christmas, after seeing some of the recent posts that he was responsive to others' emails but have not received a reply. Now I'm thinking it'll be too late to get an order in so I'm considering giving Jackson the go ahead. Of course, Jackson doesn't have the level of customization that Tat offers and I understand the lume on the Jackson MM isn't as good as what Tat uses.

This is such a pain...
I think I'm gonna go with Jackson. But I heard somewhere that Jackson is willing to do just about anything Tat offers, just ask him before you make the order.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
I think I'm gonna go with Jackson. But I heard somewhere that Jackson is willing to do just about anything Tat offers, just ask him before you make the order.
Shortly after typing that message, I placed my order with Jackson. He replied in less than an hour with an expected ship date and delivery. Sorry, Tat, but customer service and good communication go a LONG way...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shortly after typing that message, I placed my order with Jackson. He replied in less than an hour with an expected ship date and delivery. Sorry, Tat, but customer service and good communication go a LONG way...
Glad to here he replied promptly, I talked to him a couple days ago he replied within 20 mins. Going to place my order tonight or tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I bought a Ti Luminor hommage from Jackson and I was satisfied: good quality watch and fast reply. If you ask, he will do some customization too. Lume is quite weak, but he lists "strong lume" dials as spare parts so maybe there is a solution...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts