WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new, with tags, Jacques Lemans F5009B F1 ana-digi watch that I'm parting with. It is just a bit too big for me. I did remove the sticker from the crystal for the photo, but all other protective stickers are still on the watch, bracelet and clasp. It has never been worn. It features a carbon fiber face with dual digital read outs. The watch uses a battery powered Japanese Miyota T241 quartz movement. The digital read outs feature the day and date. There is also a stopwatch and alarm. There appears to be at least one other function although I've not figured it out just yet. When I bought this watch, it had the original hang tag and pillow. However, I did not receive a manual or the original box. The watch was shipped in a nice Invicta Reserve folding case, which will be included with the watch. I'm asking $165 (net to me), which will include USPS Priority (CONUS only) shipping. If you have specific questions or need better photos, send a PM. You can also find some great stock photos by Googling the model number.

face.jpg back.jpg
photo 3.JPG clasp.jpg
crown.jpg band.jpg

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Jacques Lemans F5009B Formula One Ana-Digi- $165.00 delivered

New Year's Day bump. Should also mention that this watch has solid end links and a micro-adjust clasp. The carbon fiber dial has a 3D look to it. This watch also features the official Formula One logo which hardly ever appears on anything, since F1 rarely allows anyone to produce and sell merchandise with their blessing. This could be worth more money in the future.

I just now noticed a very tiny ding on the side of the case at the 5:00 mark. This watch is brand new with all factory protective wraps still applied. Not sure where the mark came from. Wasn't me...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts