WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On the eve of celebrating the 180[SUP]th [/SUP]anniversary of its Manufacture, Jaeger-LeCoultre set a rendezvous with fine watchmaking lovers at No. 7, Place Vendôme, the new brand flagship of an impressive 500 m[SUP]2[/SUP] area.

The largest Jaeger-LeCoultre boutique in the world heralds the new interior design concept:
a warm, luminous space where Jaeger-LeCoultre will be to convey at once its past, its present and its future.

Event White-collar worker Tourism

Jérôme Lambert, Jaeger-LeCoultre CEO, inaugurated the exceptional venue by cutting the ribbon alongside Diane Kruger, a friend of Jaeger-LeCoultre and the face of its ladies’ collection, and Guillain Maspetiol, Jaeger-LeCoultre Brand Manager for France.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I went at this store 1 week before they inaugurate it. The boutique is really amazing, they have a lot of nice watches, something like a museum with some historical pieces. I bought an articulated rubber strap for mine Navy seals. I believe that if I had bought a "Sphere-tourbillion" watch I would have been invited for the party hehehe..... here is a photo of my navy seals with the master pieces of the boutique, the sphere-tourbillion and with a duómetre.....

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Gauge

regards,
Cesar

1 - 2 of 2 Posts