WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

Included in the sale is an excellent and rare JLC Blue Boutque Memovox Master Control, a gorgeous, unique sporty dress piece. This piece is in blue gradations (matte, opaline, and sunburst) and changes dramatically depending on the light, 40mm, and
comes with all boxes and papers. The strap affixed to the watch in the pictures is not part of the sale. However, as pictured, this watch comes with TWO JLC straps, one of which is BRAND NEW. This watch has a few marks on the lugs due to strap changes, but any other anomalies are reflections of the fastidiously polished case.

I'm pricing this at a reasonable $8975, the most cost-effective I can find. I think that's fair given extra JLC strap -- valued at nearly four hundred dollars. If you have questions, please either PM me or send me an email at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com -- I'll get back to you in good time.

I take PayPal + 3% or PayPal FF, and I invite you to check out my feedback for peace of mind. I'm closing in on nearly 3 years of trading, purchasing, and selling watches here at WUS, and I have yet to have encountered a bad experience. I'll make sure you're satisfied. Please forgive the dust and smudges
in these photos. I made them large so that you can enjoy the detail this watch emanates. There are no egregious scratches on the watch.

CONUS is STRONGLY preferred. If you're in the CONUS, I'll ship free of charge. If you're international, you're responsible for exact shipping cost and insurance. Trades are only considered, but a sale is preferred.
OK, here are the pics (the first is a professional shot, as it's very difficult to demonstrate just how versatile this watch is. The rest of the pictures are the watch itself.
1446016.png.crop.1000.high.grey.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpg IMG_3543.jpg InkedIMG_3541_LI.jpg InkedIMG_3545_LI.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A beautiful and rare Memovox. These don't come along often! Thanks for trade interest thus far. Still available for sale.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered