WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jan 2014.jpg

Source: 新製品情報 - 時計 - CASIO

Japan page has updated early! it's everything G-Shock Australia has already shown us.. no surprises. I thought there would be something we haven't seen yet but I guess not.

Nothing for me! and I don't mind.. gives me time to save for the Camo Series..

anyone getting anything?

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Re: JAN 2014 G-Shock Japan Releases

Last year there was only 3 pieces for January. Now 5? I was hoping Casio would slow down a bit...:rodekaart

Worth noticing that all of them are either ana/digi or plain analogue. I like the look on that purple GAC-110. But I do not like the module of that one so not for me. The other piece that seems nice looking is the pink GA-310 model, I love the colors based on what I have seen so far. But if the light is the same as on the GA-200 model (meaning not illuminating the digital time display) then it is not for me. But if it is more like the GA-110's then I might be interested in it.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts

Thank you starscream! I'm going for the "crazy" 3. But will wait to see what is worldwide and what isn't. :beer:

Now I'm just waiting for Clement Wong and the news on the first quarter releases!

sent with aloha

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thank you starscream! I'm going for the "crazy" 3. But will wait to see what is worldwide and what isn't. :beer:

Now I'm just waiting for Clement Wong and the news on the first quarter releases!

sent with aloha
I think they are all worldwide. cause if Australia is getting them all, the rest of the world should as well..

yeah, been waiting for Wong to update with the catalog.. no info yet. at the start of December he told me mid December, but then he never posted anything.. don't want to keep bothering him. Hope those scans show up soon.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My last post here was 2hrs ago, that thread was started like 45min ago.. Maybe next time i need to go all CAPS.. :think:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts

My last post here was 2hrs ago, that thread was started like 45min ago.. Maybe next time i need to go all CAPS.. :think:
Starscream ...yeh, I was defending you and having a gentle dig at Cedric, but mucked up the post.

On the subject itself, I like the Blue GAC-310 but not enough to be in the top ten of my WANT list.

·
Registered
370 Posts

Sorry bout that, was trying to do it fast while I was at office, thus missing this thread. I have requested for my thread to be deleted; and rest assured that I will not be doing such threads again.

Starscream ...yeh, I was defending you and having a gentle dig at Cedric, but mucked up the post.

On the subject itself, I like the Blue GAC-310 but not enough to be in the top ten of my WANT list.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts

But why? Everybody can inform members about new releases. It's not restricted to one person :). And duplicate threads are not any trouble at all if it's not a WRUW :-d.

Cheers, Sedi :)

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Sweet! I'm still looking at the 3 bright ones.

Hoping Clement posts the 1st quarter pretty soon. I want to know more about camoflauge release and if there *might* be a frog to match. Hey, I can dream! :D

sent with aloha

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I'm still looking at the 3 bright ones.

Hoping Clement posts the 1st quarter pretty soon. I want to know more about camoflauge release and if there *might* be a frog to match. Hey, I can dream! :D

sent with aloha
don't know what's taking him so long to get the catalog, I hope he has not gotten into trouble over the past leaks.. kinda feel lost without him and the catalog. lol
yeah I want to know more about the Camo series as well.. can't wait to see real pics of the watch..

Meanwhile, G-Shock Australia shared this yesterday:

1490858_678019935573853_2131189401_o.jpg

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1st live pics I'm seeing for these watches:

from G-Shock Australia twitter:

BeTzVARCIAA9j3Y.jpg large.jpg

from G-Shock Cebu on fb:

1545844_1392665637658720_147773353_n.jpg

anyone on the forum buy them yet?

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btw, I saw the dealer's catalog from Jan-Mar 2014 and the camo series will have a camo theme box and tin case.
Any surprises that we dont know about? Great to hear bout the camo series getting the full special treatment.. Thanks for that info! Just hope this does not make them harder to find.. Was it marked as a limited edition series?

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
I am getting that pink one, just waiting for everyone to get them. Also, still waiting to see if a watch is coming on island or not. Huge effect on spending money.

sent with aloha

1 - 20 of 38 Posts