WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone and their loved one's made it home safely last night. I want to wish everyone a safe, healthy, productive 2007. The end of 06 was a tough one for me - my fiance and I split and she's getting our pup as well - i got to enjoy two years of Rocco's (boxer) company and I am having a really tough time with departure. However I just wanted to thank Ernie + all the mod's & the members @ WUS for giving me a place to forget about life for a moment & enjoy our little world in which we call WUS. Looking forward to all that 07 has to offer.

Have a great one & God Bless!!!

Steve if this has to be moved due to being off topic I understand...just do your thing my man :-!

Michael

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Not a problem, amigo. I hope you have a GREAT New Year!

Regarding the split up, you can get some comfort in knowing that it's "better now than later." There's a lot of truth in that old adage.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Best of luck to you Michael, keep your chin and spirits up, with time you will be better, beleive it or not.
Keep busy and dont give up.
Regards
Robert

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys - hope ya'll have a great week.

;-)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Michael!...A loss no matter how great or small, is painful, and we all have a comfort level, that when it's disrupted it feels like the end is right here in your face, betrayal, loneliness, despair,rejection, But a NEW beginning is waiting for you, and when that happens it will be clear as to why this is happening right now at this point in your life.

Good luck brother, 2007 is the year that will change your life for the better, you'll see:-! .

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Micheal :thanks for your well wishes!!!! Sorry to hear about the break up....but my mother had a saying.

"Things happen for a very good reason and something better most likely will come along."

Every time something "bad" has happened to me, lost a job, broke up with a girl friend, etc. Something better has come along.

Here is hoping some of our words as small as they seem are helping you get through this tough time.

So, I wish you all the best for 2007 keep the chin up and don't let it get you down.

Stephen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts