WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while browsing thru thousands of today's images at work i came across this one, that quickly caught my eye. it's not that usual to see this kind of watch on the photos made at this kind of meeting, but javier solana, the european union's high representative for the common foreign and security policy, is wearing a very familiar model at today's meeting... ;-)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What kind of work do you do?
photojournalist. but, sadly, for the past few months i've been assigned to an editor's desk, and i'm sitting in front of a computer all day looking at other people's photos. :-(

·
Registered
705 Posts
photojournalist. but, sadly, for the past few months i've been assigned to an editor's desk, and i'm sitting in front of a computer all day looking at other people's photos. :-(

I hear you. I am an AP photo editor in Northern California. I thought I was the only one who looks at other people's photos all day;-). Are you based in Lisboa? It is a great City. I love the Alfama:-!.

Cheers,
Angus

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I hear you. I am an AP photo editor in Northern California. I thought I was the only one who looks at other people's photos all day;-). Are you based in Lisboa? It is a great City. I love the Alfama:-!.

Cheers,
Angus

glad you like my corner of the world, and sorry to hear about a fellow in captivity... :-s

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Sure looks like a GW-M5600 to me. The red line aroud the display, the words Protection on top and G-Shock on the bottom. What else could it be?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I didn't know that the 5600 series will look good even when wearing a suit. :-!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey hey hey!!!
Do you think I must to send a G-Command T-shirt to J.Solana?
¡je,je,je! He could be a new soldier!:-!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts