WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here.....first post, but been lingering for months. What a great site!!

I saw in an earlier post that someone found a GW-9000 mudman at JC Penney? Can anyone else confirm? I don't have a store nearby, and thought someone might know before I made the trip over the weekend.

Thanks a bunch....:)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome Nightcrawler!

I can't answer your question, obviously - those of us in Europe can only marvel at the deals that JC Penney seem to throw out on a regular basis.

·
Registered
25 Posts
New member here.....first post, but been lingering for months. What a great site!!

I saw in an earlier post that someone found a GW-9000 mudman at JC Penney? Can anyone else confirm? I don't have a store nearby, and thought someone might know before I made the trip over the weekend.

Hello Nite Crawler, the GW-9000 I saw was at JC Penneys. I'm not sure if you have one near by. Check it out.

·
Registered
88 Posts
dammmm.... that makes me wish i waited instead of ordering mine from japan..... are u sure its the multi band version.... did u happen to see the price? that would be a double wammy if i over paid....

·
Registered
233 Posts

Hi, Nightcrawler.

I too don't have an answer for you. My experience has been that JCP, Kohls, Wal-Mart and other retailers vary from store to store in the Gs they have in stock.

I don't know where you're from. Absent that information, I don't think anyone can provide for you accurate info whether your nearest JCP will have the GW-9000.

I don't mean to be impertinent, but have you called the store and checked?

Welcome to the forum.

All the best.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I went to my JCP to see if they had the "Mudman", but it turned out that it was only the GW810. Similar module, but not a Mudman. :oops:

Got my hopes up... :-D

JCP got the GW-5600J and that is a great feat on its own and it's my favorite thus far. :gold

·
Registered
25 Posts
dammmm.... that makes me wish i waited instead of ordering mine from japan..... are u sure its the multi band version.... did u happen to see the price? that would be a double wammy if i over paid....
Hello there, I did see one @ JCP and I believe it was with a bracelet for $150.00 USD.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
When I imported mine, I was told that GW-9000 was Japan domestic market only. :think:

GW-810 variants have the same module, and are available internationally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts