WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

i'm going to jerusalem next week, two day trip.
i'm not even sure if i'll have any free time on my hands, it will be a very tight scheduled trip, but i'm willing to trade one of my meals for a quick g-shock fix.

is it worth it ? are the prices good, regular or am i just dreaming out loud when i think about getting a watch in israel ?

can someone point me in the right direction ?

thanks for any help.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,569 Posts
Hi maigue,

I don't know any shops, but from what I know is that G-Shocks are very popular in the military. I think that it must not to be so difficult to find G-Shock's. You might contact Solar-G-Shocker. He has just returned from Israel.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi maigue,

I don't know any shops, but from what I know is that G-Shocks are very popular in the military. I think that it must not to be so difficult to find G-Shock's. You might contact Solar-G-Shocker. He has just returned from Israel.

Cheers,

Sjors
thanks, i will try that.
i knew about the military thing, that's why i thought it could be a good place to look for them, i just wondered if the prices are worth the trouble.
i'll pm solar-g-shocker and ask...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know about the prices, but I get regular e-mails with questions and stories from Israel.

Here is a link to Solar G-Shocker's trip.

Cheers,

Sjors
i already sent a private message and i think i saw the report on the trip... can't seem to be able to find the link...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haim at the SCWF lives in Israel and might be able to assist you. He lives up in the north but he is an avid watch collector. He is also a good friend of mine and sure will give you a hand on this.
Why don't you post a message there?
http://www.network54.com/Forum/78440/
thanks for the info.
let me see how this goes, i'm a bit afraid of getting involved in another forum, i'm not sure my wallet will approve it... i've been here for only a little while and the credit card has been used already... :-s

·
Registered
137 Posts
hi,

i'm going to jerusalem next week, two day trip.
i'm not even sure if i'll have any free time on my hands, it will be a very tight scheduled trip, but i'm willing to trade one of my meals for a quick g-shock fix.

is it worth it ? are the prices good, regular or am i just dreaming out loud when i think about getting a watch in israel ?

can someone point me in the right direction ?

thanks for any help.
I know about a store in the central bus station in Jerusalem that sells G-Shocks but I'm sure that you can find these stores also in the streets. Enjoy your visit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts