WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with pics of this watch on a 6.5-6.75" wrist? How thick is the case and what is the lug to lug measurement? Its a stunning piece that I dont see too often around the forums. Thanks!

pic borrowed

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe lug to lug is around 48mm with case thickness of 14 mm.

Solomente: those photos are very helpful. Appears to fit your 6.75" wrist very nicely. What were your overall impressions when you tried it? Did it come home with you? ; )

Thanks!

·
Registered
989 Posts
I believe lug to lug is around 48mm with case thickness of 14 mm.

Solomente: those photos are very helpful. Appears to fit your 6.75" wrist very nicely. What were your overall impressions when you tried it? Did it come home with you? ; )

Thanks!
I went to the Miami design district specifically to try on that watch but it left me underwhelmed. Not sure why really, it was just an emotional/subjective thing.I loved it in pics but in person it wasn't exciting at all. Plus for the price, I didn't feel like it was any nicer than my two Zenith El Primeros and they were significantly less money (comparing chronograph to chronograph). As far as overall fit, I thought the diameter and lug to lug was fine, but it did feel kind of bulbous. The thickness was a little awkward for the diameter (a little, not a lot). I certainly wouldn't tell anyone not to get that watch, it just wasn't for me. I recommend trying it on in person before buying it.

Edit: I also felt it would have been nicer on a bracelet but that's not even an option. The strap wasn't my cup of tea at all.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I really liked the look of it at first, then I realized it had no running seconds, which is a deal breaker for me...

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great call to try before you buy... Hard for me to draw a conclusion since I've never tried it, but all the reasons you mention MAY be why they're seen less around here. Hard to believe it but it's true: Some watches in pics look like ya gotta have em, then left underwhelmed when tried. That's happened to me on various occasions. Anyways, Thanks again for your input!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts