WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
The biggest shock to the movement while jogging is someone knocking you down to take it off your wrist and sell it for the next hit of meth.

·
Registered
690 Posts
The biggest shock to the movement while jogging is someone knocking you down to take it off your wrist and sell it for the next hit of meth.
Yea, but it’s a stainless Omega. Are they even worth much?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jogging is fine. Dont go and shoot 500 rounds at the range, though. Even then, it will probably be ok.
You know I actually encountered that scenario the just the other day, I elected to go ahead and remove my watch prior to doing any shooting, just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Why do you need to wear it while running? But it’ll be fine
Why not?
They were made to be worn my friend no matter what the price is it doesn’t matter.
Currently I have these 4 at the house and literally I don’t take it off only until I sleep I do every thing while wearing a watch .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cause they add nothing to a run?
I get what you're saying, it wasn't worn as a jogging accessory or because I felt it was a necessity, just kinda just forgot I had it on until I was already running and like I mentioned before, I wasn't super comfortable taking it off and leaving it while I finished. It wasn't as though I deliberated on the pros and cons of jogging while wearing it lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts