WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1013032_10151693127326252_459383101_n.jpg

I've seen him with a few different Patek Philippe's over the years, but this is the first time I've seen him (or anyone, really) with what appears to be a Ref. 5101P Ten Day Tourbillon.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yeah the guy's a giant watch nut. He's as big a WIS as anyone on this forum. He has a giant collection of vintage Rolex's, and is even a contributing member of a few watch sites and has been known to post pictures of the watch he's wearing on a given day. Wouldn't surprise me if he lurks around here, probably on the Rolex forum. Here's one of the articles he wrote:

John Mayer On: The Five Best Buys In Vintage Rolex, For $8000 Or Less — HODINKEE - Wristwatch News, Reviews, & Original Stories

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
A fan of his music & collection...a fan of most of his women too :)

·
Registered
1,941 Posts

·
Registered
27,134 Posts
My wife wanted to see him here in Minneapolis a few years back, so we went, but our seats weren't good enough to see what he was wearing. Disappointed!!

·
Premium Member
5,654 Posts
Now all it takes for me to get a new hobby is to hear that Bieber is also into watches.
I normally wouldn't do this but I'm feeling a little sadistic today...here goes:

Justin-Bieber--620_1676715a.jpg

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Together with an Indian Squash Blossom "Necklace" and a T-Shirt. Money don't buy taste... does it?

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
I'll be ! Two INVICTAS and pink tennipumps.....

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts

·
Banned
2,649 Posts
Guy loves watches and owns some amazing pieces way out of the vast majority of this sites range. He is apparently quite the swordsman and has a laundry list of hollywood A-listers he's bedded, to hate on the guy seems to be pure jealousy.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Great music. Nice watches. Not known to be the nicest person around. Can't have everything. Did I say nice music?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts