WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its always a good feeling, receiving a package in the post and carefully opening it to reveal another smaller package. Clearing the desk and cleaning your hands in preperation for the main event - your new watch. And today I opened my (early) Birthday present, the Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic H32515555.

Stunning - all of the pictures I have seen have impressed me but seeing it in the flesh is even better (and Im usually a little let down after the searching online buzz). The crips face, the sweeping seconds hand, the perfectly coloured strap (dark brown). And to think I nearly ordered a Stowa .......................which I will do in the future.

Now I already have a "find a strap" buzz. Looking for somewhere in the UK or reliable internet source to buy:
1. the metal H link strap
2. a leather strap with H deployment buckle in the UK. Any help?

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Looks great! You should be able to order the H-link bracelet and H-buckle straps from authorized dealers, such as Selfridges (not sure where in the UK you are).

You can also get DiModell straps, some models are available with the H-buckle as DiModell is the supplier for some original Hamilton straps.

-s-

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Thanks - is the part number for the deployment clasp H64000015? (20mm)
Found it on a US site for $25 but it has $30 postage fee! :-(
Not sure... but the strap does come with the deployant. Weird that the deployant is sold separately but the strap is not, since the strap seems to wear out a lot more often than the clasps.

-s-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Beautiful timepiece and nice pix. I have the black dial version of the viewmatic and I am nuts about it. You will also enjoy the "view" through the back of the watch of the ETA 2824-2 movement. I assume that's why they call it a viewmatic, but just guessing.

Ocnman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts