WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After wanting one for 40 years, I took the plunge. Another WUS member sold me his pre-owned, but well-serviced Speedmaster Pro. Received it today and just got the band adjusted for my pencil-like wrist. Admittedly, it's a little surreal to be finally wearing something I've wanted for so long :) Here's the obligatory wrist shot. Cheers!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Congrats. Somethings in life are worth waiting for. Speedy is one of those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MusicPDX

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats!!! I also joined the Omega Speedmaster Pro family 1,5 years ago. I waited 10 years for that moment and I didn't regret taking the plunge either. Wear it in good health :)

Reactions: MusicPDX

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats !!

I bought a pre-owned cal.1863 October last year after reading and saving photo of WUS members for 6 months.
and u know what... after having Speedy Moon in my hand until now
i have 7 staps for this watch - 1 of Pilot style strap trim ends to 20 / 3 of NATO straps / 1 of Black rubber double ridge / 1 of Light Brown Croco strap and 1 Omega Speemaster OEM Bracelet

Try changing to different style of straps.... you will see the other side that never appear on bracelet of this Speedy Moon !! Enjoy

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I want one... Anyone selling?? (Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread)
Canadian here too. You don't find all too many in Canada (reasonably priced, that is). But if you don't mind the exchange and duty, Kringkily (George) is the man! You can find him easily on WatchRecon.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
9,637 Posts
You did very well! An amazing feeling to finally wear such a timepiece. I still think that it is the best chronograph ever. That dial is mesmerizing in it's symmetry, I never get tired of looking at it. I sold mine a while back, because I thought I would need the bucks, and it was my one watch that would sell the fastest. Miss it so much! But soon I will have one again.

I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

Cheers,
Carl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts