WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after breaking my bank last month on a Tag and Baume Mercier, Jomashop ended up giving me a $25, $10, and a $5 gift card. I was gonna just ignore it, but if anyone could suggest something "very affordable" to put money on, I may change my mind. I can also just give it to someone ready to buy.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$40 off your next watch
I thought of that, but sadly only one coupon code per purchase. I was thinking of a Seiko 5, or if I'm really ambitious a Hamilton. I honestly don't need another one so soon... but I'm getting tempted by the gift cards. Haha!

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
Maybe use it when the Montblanc pen sale comes around again.

Reactions: bacari

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
If you don't already have one, you could apply the coupon toward a watch box. The Wolf Design products are fairly nice.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well then we're screwed haha... On this circle of spending. Oh man. Must resist! I'm eyeing a Hamilton at the moment.
Which Hamilton are you looking at? My X-Wind just showed up a couple days ago and I love it. Hamilton has a lot of really nice looking watches. I still really like the Jazzmaster Open Hearts as well, but I don't really need a watch like that at the moment so I'll just have to admire it from afar.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
FYI, these coupuns are valid only for product which are not on sale...

·
Registered
7,240 Posts
Buy a Swatch. Then you'll see what it's like when people actually notice your watches.

Reactions: Nokie

·
Registered
313 Posts
They have Seiko 5's for $50. Use your $25 coupon and get one for $25. That's the cost of dinner out with the missus (Applebee's).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Which Hamilton are you looking at? My X-Wind just showed up a couple days ago and I love it. Hamilton has a lot of really nice looking watches. I still really like the Jazzmaster Open Hearts as well, but I don't really need a watch like that at the moment so I'll just have to admire it from afar.
I was interested in the Hamilton Valiant img56794999.jpg
FYI, these coupuns are valid only for product which are not on sale...
I know about the discount codes like "50off1000" is not eligible on sale items, but the GIFT CARDS you get from acrruing points also don't work????!? Really?

Buy a Swatch. Then you'll see what it's like when people actually notice your watches.
I had one a long time ago. It looked really nice too! That was when I was 17 (I'm 31 now).
They have Seiko 5's for $50. Use your $25 coupon and get one for $25. That's the cost of dinner out with the missus (Applebee's).
Haha! Yeah I browsed through them, but there's just so many!

·
Registered
7,240 Posts
I had one a long time ago. It looked really nice too! That was when I was 17 (I'm 31 now).
So? I'm 31 and I have a Swatch (and others too). Just don't get the neon pink ones and you'll be fine. I'll tell you I've more responses from my "bland" (for a Swatch) Swatch than all the other watches combined. You're never too old for a Swatch.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So? I'm 31 and I have a Swatch (and others too). Just don't get the neon pink ones and you'll be fine. I'll tell you I've more responses from my "bland" (for a Swatch) Swatch than all the other watches combined. You're never too old for a Swatch.
I don't even know where they sell Swatches anymore. We used to have a Swatch store in the mall where my Ex bought mine (purple dial, stainless steel). Funny thing is I have a $20 pink digital watch I use for cycling haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts