WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dear forum

i have just purchased a new jorg gray jg9800-21 . the jg9800-21 is a relatively new model from jorg gray which is an american watch maker in california . the jg9800-21 runs on a quartz swiss made ronda movement and is probably assembled in asia or china . the jg9800 series comes in about ten variations including a chronograph . my model marks time with a rotating bezel . the jg9800-21 looks refreshingly modern and sporty . it has a well built feel . this watch is definitely affordable ..... i paid way less than most discount sites online . the jg9800-21 is a lot of watch for the money . time will tell how well it holds up . i never get my watches wet even if is rated 200 meters waterproof . i have a modest collection of 17 affordable watches . one omega seamaster would cost more than my whole collection . i have enclosed a studio pic of the jg9800-21 and the specs and the link to its page at jorg gray . thanks for listening .

JorgGray | JG9800-21

jg b.JPG

jg9800-21 specs.png

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
You know, President Obama wears one?
Not that one...But a JG.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I bought a JG once...Got it, twisted the bezel ONE time, and a thin piece of metal popped out from under the bezel making it unusable. I returned it and washed my hands of the brand.

·
Premium Member
32,556 Posts
Yup, I agree, there are much better brands out there than this one, IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts