WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Jorg,

With Christmas around the corner, I was wondering if you thought my 80th Flieger Original would be ready in time to put beneath my Xmas tree ?

:thanks
Neal

·
Registered
168 Posts
I second that question

I'm not expecting a firm commitment, just an educated guess based on probability (supplier deliveries, etc.).

S

·
0 Posts
Here´s Jörg´s answer to the question if all parts are in:

No
Cases and dials I am still waiting.
More details as always: when I receive them ;-)

Best regards

Jörg Schauer

·
Registered
180 Posts
Here´s Jörg´s answer to the question if all parts are in:
Hey, Mike! Did Jörg send the answer to you instead of posting it on the forum? I couldn't find it...

After waiting for so long, I don't really care, if the FO comes a month earlier or later (especially so as I just made a new acquisition...). But: wouldn't it be kind of funny, if a watch which should commemorate the 80th anniversary is launched in the 81st year...:-s

S

·
0 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
You couldn´t find it ?
Strange enough, it´s part of a thread (exactly a week ago) where you posted too - replying to Jörg. Here´s the url of my quote:
https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=593907#post593907
So the answer was obviously given here, right ?!
Thanks for the link, Mike!:) But the "no" from Jörg refers to the question whether Jörg has all the parts yet! Up until now, Jörg has not said something definate about being able to deliver before or after Christmas, I think...

·
Vendor
923 Posts
Hello,

i still have not received all the necessary parts for the watch.

This is the reason i can´t tell you a exactly delivery time.

best regards

Jörg Schauer

Just that everybody kows:
Still if i ask every day some of my suppliers, they are not able to give me a 100% delivery time conifrmation, this is the basic problem.
So i can´t communicate a exactly delivery time.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Don't worry, Jörg ... that's the way the cookie crumbles in the watch world, sadly.

The situation isn't any better with other manufacturers. :-(

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the link, Mike!:) But the "no" from Jörg refers to the question whether Jörg has all the parts yet! Up until now, Jörg has not said something definate about being able to deliver before or after Christmas, I think...
Right, but you may conclude that from a "serious" projection of the projects and watches Jörg is currently running;-)
But he already answered himself.

Patience is a virtue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts