WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Jorge,
first of all I take this opportunity to thank you for your professionality and real customer care, showing us all the process steps of the new FO; it's a great pleasure, for all of us, both to partecipate in the design of such a beautiful watch and to see how things are going till its final readiness !!!!! :-!

Based on your experience and on the delivery schedule of your subcontractors (case, dials, hands etc.) when do you believe the FO L.E. will be ready to be shipped ? Do you think it will happen within Christmas or will occur in january ?

Thanks a lot for your attention and for your stunning work on this project !

Ciao

Engi

·
Vendor
923 Posts
Dear Engi,

i don´t know :)

It depends on my suppliers- all things are under work and nearly finished.
I don´t want to promise something, the project have had to many small problems in the "background" that´s why I am not able to say something 100% perfectly.

The supplier delivery dates and the real dates are always long distances far away-----so I can´t tell the real date.

Maybe end of next week it will be a little bit clearer then.

Best regards

Jörg

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the info.

In any case, we (I assume all of us) prefer to wait just a bit more to have a perfect watch, so please don't feel you under pressure and take all the time you need to complete the work ... ;-)

Ciao

Engi

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Better to allow Jörg and his staff to get it right than to rush things. When things are rushed, anything can go wrong. I don't need this watch by Christmas. I would rather have it done right and let Jörg take his time and do things right.

Thank you Jörg for letting us know about what is going on with the suppliers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looking forward to getting this sometime next year, have already blown the Xmas budget out of the water with BP 50 Milspec and a vintage Omega Seamaster 300 !! Don't think I could get another watch past my wife this month.:oops:

Neal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts