WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
21,095 Posts
Sorry to disapoint you! I googled them, but did not find the actual factory site. Only sellers, the watches are in most cases "reduced" 45-75%. And for that price, only the chinese can make a watch and have some profit!. But, who knows, maybe you will get meny ears of service from it! I guess most Chinese wear chinese watches..... And they are happy with them! But do not forget to check the actual time each morning against the height of the sun! (Sorry, a bad joke) I think the name is mis spelled. Should be Jon Hua & Sons! (even worse joke, double sorry!)

· Banned
21,095 Posts
I think all we men share the same problem. The problem is that women have no humor! BTW, have you ever listened (in secret) to an all women discussion? Scary!
I just finished taking apart a chinese watch (£9.99 at Lidl in UK, approx US$ 20). Incredibly small bits and screws and such! I would love to see them being made.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.