WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here who is fluent in French that can possibly translate what is on this? The patent is on pretty much every Journe Octa Model and some Souverain ones as well. I found it online and was hoping to know what it says before i print it lol.

Thanks in advance!!

EP 1 760 544 A1

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I don't believe that application ever issued...I see 29 patents issued for FP. None relate to this idea.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last I checked he only had 25 Patents

BTW, where did you get that list from?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Abu,

François would not be happy to hear that you don't speak French. Specially since you are living in a bilingual country.

😉😉😉

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Abu,

François would not be happy to hear that you don't speak French. Specially since you are living in a bilingual country.



Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Its a working progress...lately ive been trying to learn how to explain why he uses off centered time displays. Its in one of his interviews and all i remember is "pourqoui" :D
Let's be serious here though, Montreal French is not an accent understood in France now is it? ;P

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Its a working progress...lately ive been trying to learn how to explain why he uses off centered time displays. Its in one of his interviews and all i remember is "pourqoui" :D
Let's be serious here though, Montreal French is not an accent understood in France now is it? ;P
It depends. My kids speak french with Parisian accent. They are going to a real French (from France) private school in Montreal and all teacher speak french as spoken in France. Me... not so much. My French is horrible in comparison. :)

I only read bedtime stories in English. Otherwise, they laugh at me... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts