WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
These watches are so rare that I do not even undertake to judge the level of their rarity. Probably this watch is made in a single copy, limited edition 1/1. You will be the sole owner of such a watch in the Universe, take it, you will not regret it.
The only thing I don't understand is why did you decide it was a vintage watch?

·
Registered
202 Posts
What was the question, that was the answer.
This is a new made watch with a fairly modern manual caliber, which is neither rare nor spectacular.
Placing small movements in standard Chinese housings designed for the production of mariages on movements from pocket watches is not a new idea. There are many variants of such marriage, including off-center mechanism.
In this case, we are not talking about saving a rare spectacular mechanism that has lost its original body in the past, but about the design experiment of a creative master with not very good taste. In my opinion the arrows here is not suitable for dial and feminine style of the watch does not fit well with its brutal size and weight.

Therefore, this watch, in my opinion is of no interest and of no value, it is just a toy for not steeped in the subject of watches people.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
What was the question, that was the answer.
This is a new made watch with a fairly modern manual caliber, which is neither rare nor spectacular.
Placing small movements in standard Chinese housings designed for the production of mariages on movements from pocket watches is not a new idea. There are many variants of such marriage, including off-center mechanism.
In this case, we are not talking about saving a rare spectacular mechanism that has lost its original body in the past, but about the design experiment of a creative master with not very good taste. In my opinion the arrows here is not suitable for dial and feminine style of the watch does not fit well with its brutal size and weight.

Therefore, this watch, in my opinion is of no interest and of no value, it is just a toy for not steeped in the subject of watches people.
Landau baby! How are you? You have been missed! Much love from the west!

Can you kickstart our most recent frankenstein/abortion thread?

I'm not for sure if you ever got to take your shot at the target?

Do you know the one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts