WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I took some terrible phone-photos of my watches during a holiday vacation over the recent 4th of July holiday here in the U.S.

And, becuase Mansrow is always talking about food...I thought I'd get some food into a couple of the shots as well. I will show him how we can really 'step up' and grill :-! once I get another pic uploaded this evening.

Enjoy:

On the drive up, I used my 1300G. Even with GPS in our truck...doesn't hurt to have a backup :). Notice...this is before the recent strap mod.

The first day there, I tooled around with a moderately sized tool diver. I recently cut down a 'doo bracelet to make this a really nice piece.

The next day, I wanted some real quality on the wrist, as I was hankerin to wear something heavier. So, out came the MM (pic at breakfast)...

Liked it so much, I left the MM on for dinner. It was our anniversary, so we went out to a nicer restaurant situated on a river. Can you guess what I ordered? ;-)

And for the drive back, time for some simplicity to keep the vacation mood going.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some pics just for Mansrow:

Does this look like a lot of chicken...

Nope!! Here's what we were really grilling:

Got to help time the chicken ;-):

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@ Torrid: nah...only 4 ;-). That's not many when spread across 4 days!

@ Mansrow: Nope, no ribs. All chicken! Here's another shot from about 150 feet away (you can't even see the row of chicken!!):

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i forgot to ask. wat event was it? everyone got a quarter chicken?

its still amazing, brah !!!! amazing !!!! i luv it !!
:-d 4th of July in the small town my Dad grew up in: Marshall, Michigan.

And yep...chicken for all |>.

·
7,482 Posts

Thank God you didn't bring Mansrow, this grill would had been for him, and everyone would be scratching their heads wondering where THEIR chicken is :think:

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Very nice watch/holiday/food pics, Topher. :-!

So, did you ordered the Cajun Sirloin? It seems tasty to me. :)

·
Registered
7,033 Posts

Thank God you didn't bring Mansrow, this grill would had been for him, and everyone would be scratching their heads wondering where THEIR chicken is :think:

:-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d

Dougie you beat me to it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts