WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I will be doing a road trip that includes a leg through the Black Forest in October. Junghans has been on my radar for awhile and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a visit to their facility. Based on the lack of information I'm assuming there's no factory tour but I do see a museum in Schramberg.

Across the street from what I believe is their factory is a store called Junghans Uhren. Any idea if this is a factory store? I've seen a few comments suggesting they offer discounts.

Bottom line is I'd like to stop by and digest any material they have and possibly pick up a watch or two (wife) if the prices are competitive (including available VAT refund) and we get the experience/story to go along with it.

Anyone been?

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
Re: Junghans Factory Tour / Factory Tour

There's an outlet

Uhrenfabrik Junghans GmbH & Co. KG
Tösstraße 53
78701 Schramberg

Open:
MO-FR: 9.30-17 Uhr
SAT: 9.30-14 Uhr

No guided tours.

Don't miss the Uhrenmuseum Furtwangen.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

Mike - Thanks for the recommendation on the clock museum. Any experience with the outlet?

It looks like it's different than the factory store (?) I found here (although on the same street).

Junghans Uhren:
Tösstraße 53, 78713 Schramberg, Germany

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,687 Posts
I am sorry. Never ever purchased a Junghans. Never ever made it to Schramberg. "Outlet" and "Factory Shop" might be identical. See pic. "Junghans Herstellerverkauf" can be translated in both ways.

IMG_4022.JPG

According to what I read watches are sold -20% at times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts