WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Beautiful watch and pictures! Looking at the pictures I however wonder how comfortable the watch actually sits on your wrist. I would think the extremely curved case back would not give you the most comfortable fit....kind of has that Ikepod look to it and the watch would be top heavy. Would love to see a wristshot if possible.

·
Registered
9,655 Posts
I saw this today in Frankfurt. While the photos above are good, the watch looks better in reality. :)

It's €1290 list price. 7750 inside, of course, and the watch looks extremely elegant...I know what I want for my birthday... :)

JohnF

·
Registered
467 Posts
Beautiful watch! I'm thinking of trading in my IWC Portuguese since it has a similiar look and 7750 movement as well and using the extra cash to buy more WATCHES!! :) I'm just concerned that with all that glass the crystal may get scratched easily, is it sapphire or mineral? Also does the Day window come in English? Having it in German is kinda cool though.

·
Moderator German Watches Forum
6,181 Posts
Beautiful watch! I'm thinking of trading in my IWC Portuguese since it has a similiar look and 7750 movement as well and using the extra cash to buy more WATCHES!! :) I'm just concerned that with all that glass the crystal may get scratched easily, is it sapphire or mineral? Also does the Day window come in English? Having it in German is kinda cool though.
The Junghans crystal is acrylic.

Trade in your IWC to buy a new Junghans? Unless your watch is gold
that seems unlikely to pay off.

Thanks,
rationaltime

·
Registered
33 Posts
Beautiful watch. I've got the three-hand version myself, but was seriously tempted by the chrono.

BTW, according to Junghans, the acrylic (Hesalite) on the newer models is protected by a special scratch-resistant coating. So far, mine has held up unexpectedly well and doesn't show any visible scratches.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice pics of the nice timepiece. Any online shop i can get one in europe?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts