WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago I posted my Rotary Junior asking for strap suggestions anyway it's taken a while to find the one I wanted but patience paid off

It's NOS and I think the Ox Blood colour suits it well, I got the opportunity to order another at a bargain price so I got a pig skin for the Omega cushion

There's something about these old strap that people can't seem to be able to replicate today but they should last a while

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
What are you using on these old wrist bands when you want to clean, deodorize etc.? Some people are more fuzzy about hygyenic issues than others (it is also often a matter of cleaning). I can dump metal bands in my ultrasonic cleaner, but I can't do this with a leather band (or maybe yes, I never tried). I have bought some expensive stuff (spray on), promising to eliminate sweat patches and perspiration through natural incrediances, but didn't get the results I wanted. Any other method recommended? Or do you wear them as they are, like a hard-core vintage fan?

Correction after carefully reading the initial post: These are NOS. I never tried this route, but that gave me a new idea. The newly made wrist bands can seldomly compete with the ones made many years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts