WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JurassicPark_Unknown2.jpg

So naturally I was googling the perfect specimen of mankind, aka Dr. Ian Malcolm, and noticed that there's one rather low quality snaphot screengrab of his watch, but no one has identified the make of it. I'm just submitting to the powerful minds and keen eyes of the forum to do the world a favour and see if you can figure this one out?

I will forever be indebted to the kind soul who can solve this riddle. There's probably a Nobel Peace Prize for the winner, too. Because this really will be life changing.
Posted in another thread, but this has two benefits:
1] more photos of Dr. Ian Malcolm,
2] more people to help, and
3] be proud I'm somehow holding back from posting the shirtless scene

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh perfect, looks like you're on the money there! Nowwwww to go straight to finding myself one methinks.
I think a blu ray night of JP and some slo-mo frame by frame loitering on this scene to get a better idea is in order!
Thanks ♥

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh perfect, looks like you're on the money there! Nowwwww to go straight to finding myself one methinks.
I think a blu ray night of JP and some slo-mo frame by frame loitering on this scene to get a better idea is in order!
Thanks ♥

Way ahead of ya.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.JPG 6.JPG

I'm leaning toward Hamilton but still can't be sure. Perhaps the WIS can weigh in. Either way, best I can do. Good luck ;)

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
I think that it could be a Hamilton.

Reactions: reirei

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
That logo is not Hamilton... me thinks Heuer or some vintage also. There is some text at 6:00... dunno.

Reactions: reirei

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems more towards the Heuer. The text size looks around that size, but the text below doesn't fit the Heuers I've looked at. The crown is a match though I think. It's the closest match so far anyhow.
Ugh. Detective duties are gumshoeing hard!

·
Banned
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Breitling transocean? Photo attached.
Looks good, aside from the crown? I studied it nearly as hard as I did a few glasses of Merlot last night on the disc. I'll have to get some photos for clearer I.D.

Ugh.
To be honest though, any of the three look beautiful watches. And far prettier than my after wine and dinosaurs event!

Thanks for getting down on the search 😹

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts