WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here but a long time watch nerd/enthusiast. Just picked up my second Omega this past Sunday, traded my Seamaster for the Speedmaster Racing 44mm. Absolutely LOVE IT and feel like it fits my wrist a little better than the SM. Every time I look at my wrist it makes me happy. Noticed the first scratch on the clasp yesterday afternoon and it made me briefly ill. Just wanted to share and say hello. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,117 Posts
Agree re your " customised " omega mate!!
The more dings and scratches means the more it has been enjoyed.
Don't have to worry about it all now.

Dave

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,245 Posts
Congrats on your latest Omega. As for the scratch on the clasp, I am afraid to say that it will not be the last. Enjoy wearing the latest addition to your collection.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words all. I definitely plan on wearing and enjoying this watch as much as possible. I've already ordered a nice leather strap.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Welcome to WUS and congratulations on your new Speedmaster!! Just enjoy your watch.

Rene

Reactions: wvhills

·
Premium Member
Breitling, Cartier, Casio, Rolex (x2), Seiko, Sinn, Tissot (x3)
604 Posts
Welcome to the board. Seeing several versions of the Speedie lately that are really eye catching to me. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new watch now that you've made it your own!

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Congratulations on your beautiful Omega!

Welcome abord at WUS. That first scratch is tough whether it is a watch, a car or whatever is new. Enjoy wearing and staring at your Speedie.

Nigel

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
That was a beautiful watch. Tsk, tsk......

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful piece!

·
Premium Member
39,876 Posts
The mark on the clasp can be easily corrected with the right materials.

Lots of videos on YouTube on how to do this to match the grain of the band.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
"It puts a smile on your face every time you look at it."

This is the only criteria that any watch should meet for any purchase. You should have the same for your wife, your car, your work, and your home. If you have this, what a happy life. (Yep, I left out the kids because life is like a box of chocolates and God has a sense of humor!!!)

Congrats and wear in good health!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts