WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
received my 24mm Kevlar strap with buckle today from Ted wayyyy overseas in Taiwan. The strap was shipped on November 11th and arrived on the 19th. Picked it up today from the post office and am very pleased with it. Unfortunately, the Auto Zilla & strap will only ever see wrist time for the photos. Now it is back to the box and into the safe for them.

Sorry for the small photos. I have no idea how to place large ones within my post.

Enjoy everyone :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Christopher,

The kevlar strap looks great on your Auto Zilla! Beautiful pics, too, btw!

:-!

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but why is an auto-zilla going back in the box/safe? You aren't going to wear it? What am I missing here?

paul:-s

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
It looks great, I really like the Ted straps and buckle. :-! Thanks for sharing and it's too bad they will only decorate your safe and not your wrist. ;-)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I wear mine most days & it’s still good as new |> guess the AutoZila can be a safe queen :think:, only I would be scared it would beat up on all my other toys, it & the other 20K in circulation ;-)

love the strap anyone have links?

Q-6

received my 24mm Kevlar strap with buckle today from Ted wayyyy overseas in Taiwan. The strap was shipped on November 11th and arrived on the 19th. Picked it up today from the post office and am very pleased with it. Unfortunately, the Auto Zilla & strap will only ever see wrist time for the photos. Now it is back to the box and into the safe for them.

Sorry for the small photos. I have no idea how to place large ones within my post.

Enjoy everyone :)

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seeing as you have asked, I will gladly entertain you and the rest of the forum members. I wear only a very smal select few of my time pieces for I absolutely detest scratching, dinging, gouging, marking any of the beauties I save so hard in order to purchase. I have 2 zillas on bracelet, I wear one of them, the other is BNIB and it too remains in the safe. I also have 1 zilla on rubber which I wear. The UV bathys is worn on occasion. As for the rest of my collection... they are safe Queens! Odd, most definitely. Unfortunately for me, I do not make enough to be able to wear them and not worry about marking them up in order to purchase a new one later. I find it wonderful to be able to pull one out and admire its beauty when they are in BNIB condition. Dunno what else to say here about this topic. So uh... I went to see the movie Superbad this evening, the title says it all. lol Night everyone.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
It’s all good |>, just a little fun, what’s important is that you enjoy em, how you want, when you want :-!.

Q-6

Seeing as you have asked, I will gladly entertain you and the rest of the forum members. I wear only a very smal select few of my time pieces for I absolutely detest scratching, dinging, gouging, marking any of the beauties I save so hard in order to purchase. I have 2 zillas on bracelet, I wear one of them, the other is BNIB and it too remains in the safe. I also have 1 zilla on rubber which I wear. The UV bathys is worn on occasion. As for the rest of my collection... they are safe Queens! Odd, most definitely. Unfortunately for me, I do not make enough to be able to wear them and not worry about marking them up in order to purchase a new one later. I find it wonderful to be able to pull one out and admire its beauty when they are in BNIB condition. Dunno what else to say here about this topic. So uh... I went to see the movie Superbad this evening, the title says it all. lol Night everyone.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
congrats to that awesome combo, looks very nice!

I got my Ted Su Kevlar yesterday and put it on my black dial Triton. I expected it to be nice, but not this nice. I love the way you can size it to absolute perfect fit and the Kevlar looks and feels just great.

btw, I always thought the Autozilla was butt-ugly, but the more I see it, the more its starting to grow on me ... and christmas is just around the corner.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Great looking combo:-!......I'd like to put one of those on my Zilla!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Great Combo!
Al

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
"The Force is strong with this one"

It’s only a matter of time, starts off as a glimmer, then a want, then a need, then UPS calls :-d. “I sense something. A presence I've not felt since...my last watch arrived”

Q-6

congrats to that awesome combo, looks very nice!

I got my Ted Su Kevlar yesterday and put it on my black dial Triton. I expected it to be nice, but not this nice. I love the way you can size it to absolute perfect fit and the Kevlar looks and feels just great.

btw, I always thought the Autozilla was butt-ugly, but the more I see it, the more its starting to grow on me ... and christmas is just around the corner.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That is a awesome setup. Did a search but could not find how to purchase that band. Could someone please provide the info?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Friendly bump, out of interest for the strap question.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I emailed Ted after seeing this post. This is what he wrote back to me:
"Payment for the buckle and strap by Paypal is prefered.
[email protected]

Total to send is $115 + $15 EMS shipping with online tracking."

To get in touch with him email him at the above address. He got back to me in about 12 hours (prob because of time difference). Cool strap, but $130...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Got....to get....that......strap....

I understand about the safe queens thing. Im considering buying another SAR to keep it in perfect condition...Im already banging up my current one.

Could never buy a rolex, Id be freaking out at every ding...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Great combo. The 'Ted Su' Kevlar straps looks sweet. Enjoy! :-!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts