WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for me today at the back door was the G7900-1. I never owned a G before and after getting this one set and applied to my wrist I wondered what had taken me so long. The wings on the bracelet have spoiled me as far as fit goes. I am used to 44-46mm chunky boutique divers and this thing fits right in! I have not added a digital to my collection since the Ironman I picked up on clearance to wear as a beater around the house. This will not be my last G. There are so many to choose from that I am already looking at a ana/digi combo I think has been coined the "Death Star"! I have enjoyed reading this forum and glad I have one of my own G's as well. Obligatory cell phone wrist shot pic!

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
After only your first G, your avatar says it all! :)

Great choice on the 7900 - big, chunky and super comfy with the wings. It certainly won't be your last ... enjoy!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After only your first G, your avatar says it all! :)

Great choice on the 7900 - big, chunky and super comfy with the wings. It certainly won't be your last ... enjoy!
Yep. Had to do it! Avatar needed a change!

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the G-Life ;-) that Death Star you mentioned is the GA-100-1A1. It is not that much more expensive than the G-7900.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts