WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I cant find any Vertis anywhere on the net. I really like this model, however I'm completely unable to find any eBay or any other seller.

Any tips?

Marcel

·
Registered
393 Posts
I ordered a white stainless model from ebay seller closelywatch on 2/11 but it has yet to arrive. Was about to order a Luch but read that the small crown made winding it difficult, and this one has a quality quartz movement.

Was the strap low quality?

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Was about to order a Luch but read that the small crown made winding it difficult, and this one has a quality quartz movement.

Was the strap low quality?
I've thought many times about a Luch. But the tiny ladies movement in the big case was always kind of a turn-off. On the other hand, this is a watch I'd wear infrequently, and I just hate having a quartz for this kind of watch. Seems the battery's dead every few times I go to wear it. And since exact, to-the-minute time is not important, why NOT have a cheap Russian hand-cranker? ;) I'll probably look for a Luch myself.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
closelywatch or fredswatch probably. They are the same person, but has two separate accounts. Contact them on ebay and they will try to help you out. I bugged them for a while about a 24 hour watch and they put it up for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts