WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I got introduced to Don Henry watches on this site about 3 months ago. I keep looking at their site and frankly I think all of their models have so much character that I could see myself owning all but I had to choose only two. First I was going to buy one at a time but I know my luck, since these are either limited production or limited edition, that I would miss out on one. So I just decided to buy the two that I wanted and I would have to worry on missing out on them.

So today, I ordered the 1970 dive watch and the 1963 chronograph.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1238/1014/files/Detail-1970-Orange-3.jpg?9778407004583455873

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1238/1014/files/Detail-1963-black-3.jpg?9778407004583455873

These pictures are from their site. Can't wait to get them.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey all,

I got introduced to Don Henry watches on this site about 3 months ago. I keep looking at their site and frankly I think all of their models have so much character that I could see myself owning all but I had to choose only two. First I was going to buy one at a time but I know my luck, since these are either limited production or limited edition, that I would miss out on one. So I just decided to buy the two that I wanted and I would have to worry on missing out on them.

So today, I ordered the 1970 dive watch and the 1963 chronograph.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1238/1014/files/Detail-1970-Orange-3.jpg?9778407004583455873

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1238/1014/files/Detail-1963-black-3.jpg?9778407004583455873

These pictures are from their site. Can't wait to get them.

Thanks,

Ken
Trying to sell my orange 1970. It's absolutely stunning, amazing quality for the ridiculously low $$$. Just don't need more orange and that white date bugs me while the rest of the indices are off-white. Still, congrats and wear them in good health!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Banned
53 Posts
I have the same watches, but in their other colors.

I like the 1963 best at the moment, and I have put mine on a cheap two-tone bracelet to match the faux-patina lume. Actually, I'm wearing it right now!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Dan was a good man. What Don did to him will not be forgiven - swooping in like a vulture to take credit for all Dan's work.

·
Banned
53 Posts
Dan was a good man. What Don did to him will not be forgiven - swooping in like a vulture to take credit for all Dan's work.
I have missed that story. What's it about? I mean, it says Dan Henry on the watches, so how can anyone else take credit?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Trying to sell my orange 1970. It's absolutely stunning, amazing quality for the ridiculously low $$$. Just don't need more orange and that white date bugs me while the rest of the indices are off-white. Still, congrats and wear them in good health!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Congrats, I have both and they are amazing watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
Dan's and Don's wathes look even better in the metal than they do in pictures. You chose wisely my son - enjoy 'em.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I really like them as well. Im rebuilding a watch collection after a theft, and my next purchase will be the 1970....or the Orient Mako XL...who knows

·
Registered
706 Posts
Pardon the OT, but does someone know why Dan (or Don for that matter) has such an anglo-american sounding name? I have heard him in a podcast and found out he's from Brazil, and speaks with a decidedly brazilian accent. Is that a nickname?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Pardon the OT, but does someone know why Dan (or Don for that matter) has such an anglo-american sounding name? I have heard him in a podcast and found out he's from Brazil, and speaks with a decidedly brazilian accent. Is that a nickname?
Another English fake name to help sales with Western audiences....like Peter and William @ Helson, Chris @ Armida, Matt @ Helm, Sara @ Maranez, Joe @ Zixen, etc....all Asian-made names with an English-named CS person.

Cheers,

Seb

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts