WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just bought a Chronoscopio Mark II and had some questions. I have been looking at pics, my watch does not have the open back where you can see the movement, mine is stainless with wording on the back. Do all the Mark II's have the clear back with the movement visible? If not, did one year not have this option? I don't even see the serial number on the back, it tells me the build out of 249, but I don't have a serial number.

Forgive me if I am a newbie, I just bought this watch and am trying to get some questions answered from you pros here, this is my first Anonimo and so far I am loving it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I know that not all of the Mark II's do not have a see through back. I can be wrong, but I think the see through back case are for limited editions.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Mark II "Shiny" edition & TruBlu editions were the only Chronoscopio models with a display back.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Hello all,

Just bought a Chronoscopio Mark II and had some questions. I have been looking at pics, my watch does not have the open back where you can see the movement, mine is stainless with wording on the back.

Some of the Model 2005 are like the one you have... solid caseback, also they are 42mm. Only in the variance of the 2005 as limited edition like the Summer Edition have the see thru caseback.

Do all the Mark II's have the clear back with the movement visible?

The First release of the Conoscopio Mark II Modello 2018 have the SOLID Caseback and they was a 250 pieces, all they are 44mm

I don't even see the serial number on the back, it tells me the build out of 249, but I don't have a serial number.

The serial number of your watch is the piece 051 of 249, remember to count the piece 00 and they are 250 pieces.

Forgive me if I am a newbie, I just bought this watch and am trying to get some questions answered from you pros here, this is my first Anonimo and so far I am loving it.
COngratulations and welcome to the famiglia.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My apologies, it was late last night when I posted, it is a chronoscopio mark ii 2018. I will post pics later on.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
To me looks fine and weird because the Mark II supose to be clear caseback but they have variances so who knows, can you post a pic of the front please?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Looks really nice man, enjoy it !!!!

And for sure this is the early run of Mark II's with the solid caseback until they went with the see-thru caseback... pls see corrected information in my previous post...lucky you man !

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
My Mark II Drass has a solid caseback too. I don't have a pic of the back, but here it is with its Millemetri brother.

Congrats on yours! The Cronoscopio is an outstanding watch. |>

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
My Mark II Drass has a solid caseback too. I don't have a pic of the back, but here it is with its Millemetri brother.

Congrats on yours! The Cronoscopio is an outstanding watch. |>

Nice pieces SBD... another variance, why not a see-thru caseback?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Nelson, I don't really know. I've snooped around the web, and the only pics I can find all show a solid caseback on the Mark II Drass. Have you ever seen one with an exhibition back?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
No never seen on the Drass, I never pay attention to that because i believed all the Mark II had the see-thru caseback, but as per the owner ofthe cronoscopio drass he told us his timepiece have a solid caseback.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts